Thursday, February 14, 2013

IHOP goes to MNL!

I remember having my first Pick-A-Pancake combo back when I was in L.A. We would travel to Burbank to fetch my cousins and eat at IHOP every single day for breakfast. It was approximately 10 years ago when I last went to the States and thus, the last time I ever saw that cream brown colored IHOP mug.



Fast forward to today, I was so giddy when I found out that IHOP is NOW in the Philippines! IHOP, or International House of Pancakes, is basically a restaurant that satisfies your cravings for different kinds of pancakes. They also serve  a wide variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner items that will surely be loved by almost everyone.

I still haven't been to their branch but we are planning to visit some time next week! Actual photo of the Manila branch, menu, and food offerings will be posted by then.

IHOP Philippines
W Global Center, 30th Street cor 9th Avenue, BGC, Taguig
(02) 687 5611
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/IHOP-Philippines/152780568211645


1 comments:

When we went to the States, DH and I went to IHOP only once. We mostly ate our breakfast in Denny's ; )

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Post a Comment

April and the City is the brain child of beauty and fashion blogger, Miss April. She wanted to find an outlet where she can share her love for food and travel adventures with the family, thus, this blog was born.
instagram photos
Don’t miss out on the latest news, reviews, giveaways and updates straight to your inbox, subscribe today!

Copyright © 2012 palatable musings of an asian wanderer, All Right Reserved. Design by Style Diaries and Java Templates Powered by Blogger