Monday, January 21, 2013

Rodic's UP Village

Ever since I discovered what UP Village has to offer, thanks to some friends I met mid-2012, I was glad I discovered Rodic's Diner after a friend introduced to me their best selling tapsilog.

I first heard of Rodic's after watching a segment in PopTalk. The branch they featured was the one in UP Diliman (Shopping Center), and since I am a kolehiyala (naks!) who isn't someone who usually goes to other schools to eat or just hang out, I didn't see myself eating in Rodic's.

Image Source: Our Awesome Planet


Fast forward to today,as I type down this post, I am enjoying myself an order of their famous tapsilog. This used to retail for only Php60.00, but they had a price increase recently and made it Php75.00. Still inexpensive if you ask me.




So what's so special about their tapsilog? It's hard to explain thru writing how good their tapsilog is, and the best thing that I can tell you is to go to one of their branches and taste for yourself. Once you've done that, feel free to comment down below your experience with them.

Rodic's Diner UP Village
14 Masaya St.
UP Village, Quezon City
(02) 436-4389

1 comments:

I think it taste really good since you can't explain it here. :)

Post a Comment

April and the City is the brain child of beauty and fashion blogger, Miss April. She wanted to find an outlet where she can share her love for food and travel adventures with the family, thus, this blog was born.
instagram photos
Don’t miss out on the latest news, reviews, giveaways and updates straight to your inbox, subscribe today!

Copyright © 2012 palatable musings of an asian wanderer, All Right Reserved. Design by Style Diaries and Java Templates Powered by Blogger