Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Good Shepherd's Ube Jam

I've had my fair share of craziness when it comes to ube jams (yes, I love purple yams), and one particular brand, or shall I say, makers of ube jam, that never fails to give me that addiction to go back in forth in our fridge is the one from Good Shepherd in Baguio City.

In our recent trip to Baguio, I didn't let this chance pass by and so I hoarded on Good Shepherd's ube jam. It's been 10 years since I last ate a whole jar, and I must say, the quality, the smell, and the taste is still the same.

I'm not sure if this was happening before, but right now, they have this really warm message placed on the lid which, every time I read it, makes me smile. See for yourself:






Unfortunately,the time that we went there, all of the big jars got sold out. That didn't stop me from buying so I settled with the small ones, which retails for Php140.00/jar. Check out my review on it in Tripadvisor!

Good Shepherd Convent 
15 Gibraltar Road, 2600 Baguio City 
Telefax (074) 424 11 09 - Convent; 
Telefax (074) 442 3865 - Center 
www.goodshepherdsisters.org.ph/baguio

4 comments:

Ohhh nooo! My favorite Ube Jam!!!! :((((

omg! so yummy this one share some to me dear! haha now im craving all sweets specially this!! xx

I love this bottled Ube, pinapapak ko lang ito while watching TV.

OMG THIS JAM!!!! This is a part of my childhood! I love thiiiis. Thanks for posting this, now I know what to add on my grocery list this week. <3

Post a Comment

April and the City is the brain child of beauty and fashion blogger, Miss April. She wanted to find an outlet where she can share her love for food and travel adventures with the family, thus, this blog was born.
instagram photos
Don’t miss out on the latest news, reviews, giveaways and updates straight to your inbox, subscribe today!

Copyright © 2012 palatable musings of an asian wanderer, All Right Reserved. Design by Style Diaries and Java Templates Powered by Blogger