Tuesday, January 8, 2013

50's Diner Baguio City [Restaurant Review]

All I can say is WOW! We went to 50's Diner as a first timer, not knowing what to expect in terms of the taste and pricing of their food. From the sign outside, you can immediately tell that the restaurant is 50s themed (as the name implies also).



Their menu features American all-time favorite comfort food that's perfect for any meal time, from breakfast to drinking sessions at night.



We went here for to eat breakfast and so I ordered Fresh egg with hotdog and bacon, hot cocoa tablea and for my daughter, I ordered pancakes.







Upon arrival, we all got surprised with the serving as it is HUGE! It's great for sharing if you have low appetite, but for someone like me who has a not-so-big nor too-small appetite, the serving size was perfectly okay.

For the price, it was definitely worth it! The taste was fantastic and the food serving is great (comparing it to the price of the meal). I really wish they have this in Manila, but in the meantime, this is a good reason to go to Baguio!




50's Diner Baguio City
92 Upper General Luna Road, 
Corner Brent Road, 
Baguio City, Philippines

6 comments:

That hot cocoa tablea looks yum! It has been a while since I last set foot in Baguio, so many foodie places to go to. I want to go there soon =)

I love hot cocoa. Now, I miss Baguio and its weather ; )

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Looks nice! I shall check this out when I go to Baguio.

ohh hot cocoa! :D Yummy! Ive never been to Baguio and I really want to visit there! 50s diner's menu looks good. okay lng ung prices and prang masarap ung foods! best of 2013 for you, Pril!! <3

Yes sis ok na ok yung prices! My friend order breakfast steak for her and her husband, naka P500.00 lang ata sila and that's with milk shakes already! Sulit!

I really need to visit Baguio soon. It's been years since the last time we went there and I don't even know of this place, haha! :)

Post a Comment

April and the City is the brain child of beauty and fashion blogger, Miss April. She wanted to find an outlet where she can share her love for food and travel adventures with the family, thus, this blog was born.
instagram photos
Don’t miss out on the latest news, reviews, giveaways and updates straight to your inbox, subscribe today!

Copyright © 2012 palatable musings of an asian wanderer, All Right Reserved. Design by Style Diaries and Java Templates Powered by Blogger