Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Flaming Wings, Katipunan

The family and I are HUGE fans of the Flaming Wings restaurant. Being so near the Katipunan area, we always enjoy indulging on Flaming Wings' food especially our favorites out of all their food offerings.

Top 1 on my list is the husband's favorite of all time, 3pc smoky bbq wing meal with rice pilaf and honey mustard dip.

Top 2 on my list is my all time favorite, smothered porkchops.


Next on my list is the Pulled Pork BBQ. I occasionally interchange this order with smothered porkchops.



To top it all off, we ALWAYS always always order their famous Wicked Oreos. Though occasionally, if we tend to crave for something sweeter, we order the Warm Brownie ala Mode.


We obviously love this restaurant. We'll definitely come back to try their other food offerings, and if I will be asked to rate their restaurant (overall services, cleanliness, etc), I won't hesitate to give them a 5-star rating!


9 comments:

I miss Flaming Wings! Dati sa condo ko katabi lang namin yan. Yung sa Taft branch. :)

Flaming Wings is great -- affordable and yummy! Those Wicked Oreos are so sinful but hard to resist...

Mmmm looks so nice! I haven't tried it but it looks so interesting :)
Rovie,
The Bargain Doll
:)

Will definitely give this place a try if ever I'm near Katipunan area. Could be my next favorite too.

I haven't tried this place. Do they have a branch somewhere in the South? The wicked oreos look good.

@Guia: Yup! They have a branch in BF Homes! :)

OMG. Flaming Wings food was awesome. I have tried dining there before and it was fso yummy. haha

I will def pay 'em a visit :)
Thanks for sharin' hope we can drop by this weekend. I so wanna try the Wicked Oreos haha looks so yummy!

Xoxo

Never heard and tried it pa. Pero looks delicious! By the way nice layout :)

Post a Comment

April and the City is the brain child of beauty and fashion blogger, Miss April. She wanted to find an outlet where she can share her love for food and travel adventures with the family, thus, this blog was born.
instagram photos
Don’t miss out on the latest news, reviews, giveaways and updates straight to your inbox, subscribe today!

Copyright © 2012 palatable musings of an asian wanderer, All Right Reserved. Design by Style Diaries and Java Templates Powered by Blogger