Saturday, October 27, 2012

Banapple with Ana Banana

P.S. I don't really call her that. Haha! Just thought it rhymes.

So anyway, yesterday (Oct. 26) was a no school day for me so a friend of mine decided that we should go out. We were supposed to go to Fitness First in Eastwood but then they we're going to close early due to Eid Mubarak. To our disappointment, we just drank teas in their food station and went outside to eat.

We decided to eat at Pizza Hut Bistro. I wasn't able to take photos which leaves me to blog about another restaurant we went to after eating dinner.



We were craving for some cakes and decided to pass by Banapple Katipunan. It was my first time to eat there so I was excited to try out the cakes that everyone has been raving about.


CAKE OVERLOOOOAD!



I decided to order the Supercaramel fudge cake (Php100.00) which I know is sinful but I don't regret ordering this at all!



My friend Ana ordered the Yo Ho Hope! Cheesecake which was DE-LI-CIOUS!!!!

I'll definitely bring the family here next time so they can try out the pasta and rice dishes they're also serving. I'm sure my daughter will enjoy eating here because of the fact that they're selling HUGE cookies which is something she loves!

P.S. Read my latest post in my beauty blog entitled Miss April meets The Fairy Hobmother. Comment on the post itself and who knows, he might visit your blog next and shower you with gifts!


6 comments:

Their cakes look so yummy and tasty. The color is rich and healthy. I love those for dessert.

cool!! it looks so yummy.. and their names are really cute too especially the yo ho one! :D

Cheers~!

- Justin -
The World According To Me

I dined at this branch about 4 months ago with close friends.So this is how Banapple looks like at night. Delicious cakes!

I love Banapple <3
I always visits there whenever we pass by Katipunan ^ ^

xoxo
Yesha

cuute i love bannaple so much :) its my ultimate happy / comfort place :)
Rovie
The Bargain Doll
:)

Oooh! I never tried that pa. Thanks for sharing this. I will make sure I try this :))

Post a Comment

April and the City is the brain child of beauty and fashion blogger, Miss April. She wanted to find an outlet where she can share her love for food and travel adventures with the family, thus, this blog was born.
instagram photos
Don’t miss out on the latest news, reviews, giveaways and updates straight to your inbox, subscribe today!

Copyright © 2012 palatable musings of an asian wanderer, All Right Reserved. Design by Style Diaries and Java Templates Powered by Blogger