Friday, November 23, 2012

Sophie's Mom's Cupcakes!

No,  I'm not talking about myself (since my daughter's name is Sofie) and yes this is a post about that bake shop who sells Homemade Mochi Truffles, Mochi Ice Cream, Red Velvet Cookies, Cupcakes, Specialty Breads and other delightful sweets!

I was scrolling down my Facebook's feed when I saw a photo of a cupcake with photo caption "...Green Tea cupcakes with whipped White Chocolate- Green tea frosting!" I had to check it out and of course the design itself looks delicious already! Upon checking out the whole album, I was able to see more favorite flavored cupcakes with cutesy designs and holders, I just had to share them with you all.


Green Tea cupcakes with whipped White Chocolate- Green tea frosting

Rainbow BURST Cupcakes!

Lemon Meringue Cupcake

and of course, top 1 in my list

Red Velvet Cupcake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting

Have you tried anything from Sophie's Mom?
What is/are your favorite/s?

FTC Regulation: Cupcakes and Glitters is not, in anyway, connected to Sophie's Mom. CandG is not paid to publish this post, and that this was only meant to share her love and tickle the taste buds of fellow cupcake lovers.

12 comments:

Oh wow they all look so yummy I want to try!

a friend told me about Sophie's Mom but I still haven't tried it yet.. kind of intrigues me.. they all look so yummy! :)

Cheers~!

- Justin -
The World According To Me

I love the plating and the cupcakes seems delicious.

they look all delicious! I want that green tea cupcake! I checked their FB page and their cupcakes are super mouthwatering! Makes me wanna learn how to make cupcakes :).

I think I've tried them before.... I love their red velvet one... yum yum

yum, haven't tasted any of Sophie's Mom cupcakes though its my first time to hear about them

ive tried sophies mom and theyre good. wanna try their rainbow cupcake :)

Rovie
The Bargain Doll
:)

waaah! mukhang masarap! ang cute pa ng design <3

new post: http://lhyziebongon.com/seans-7th-birthday-celebration/

na-cucurious na talaga ako dyan sa red velvet cupcake of Sophie's mom.. been hearing a lot of praises about it!

My FAVORITE cuppycake store! <3

janauncanin.blogspot.com

i've tried the sophie's mom. they're goooood. i especially love the oreo cheesecake cookies. <3 and the mochi truffles, too.

Post a Comment

April and the City is the brain child of beauty and fashion blogger, Miss April. She wanted to find an outlet where she can share her love for food and travel adventures with the family, thus, this blog was born.
instagram photos
Don’t miss out on the latest news, reviews, giveaways and updates straight to your inbox, subscribe today!

Copyright © 2012 palatable musings of an asian wanderer, All Right Reserved. Design by Style Diaries and Java Templates Powered by Blogger