Monday, September 17, 2012

Tea Madness!

I have been a tea lover ever since. Hot, cold, milk tea, green tea, name it, I will absolutely drink and enjoy it. I think I got this from my dad since we do follow two cultures in our home, Filipino culture (of course, since we're pure and proud Pinoys) and Japanese culture (mainly because of my father's business).

Growing up, we see to it that we'll have tea time right after meals. But then lately, here in the Philippines, the craze for teas, milk teas that is, is viral and everywhere I look, there's a tea shop. Of course, I instantly became a fan!

Here are just some random snap shots of our drinks, and yes even the husband is crazy and addicted to them. Of course, they're yummy and healthy as well!







Isn't it obvious that I love Moonleaf Tea Shop? This isn't a promotional blog post, it just so happens that we always visit Moonleaf since that's the nearest tea shop from where I live. But I do get teas from other shops like Cha Dao, Gong Cha, and Serenitea.


Photobucket

6 comments:

i haven't tried moon leaf yet but my sister tells me it is really good! :)

I love Moon Leaf for being so accessible and affordable! :) It's been a while nga lang since the last time I bought either milk tea or tea from any of their stores. Will definitely drop by this week though to get my tea fix!

Sis, is your PC Acer? Parang same with mine from your milk tea photos!hihihi.... (Un ang napansin eh, ano? hahah!) Anyway, na-aaddict din ako sa milk tea laterly. I don't like too sweet milk tea, though. I only find a few here in bkk with less sugar.

LOL. Yes sis, my laptop is an Acer :))))

Will have to try this brand soon. I saw a lot of stores already but haven't decided to visit them yet. Soon....

Post a Comment

April and the City is the brain child of beauty and fashion blogger, Miss April. She wanted to find an outlet where she can share her love for food and travel adventures with the family, thus, this blog was born.
instagram photos
Don’t miss out on the latest news, reviews, giveaways and updates straight to your inbox, subscribe today!

Copyright © 2012 palatable musings of an asian wanderer, All Right Reserved. Design by Style Diaries and Java Templates Powered by Blogger